Central Alberta Mopar Association (CAMA) provides a place to share your enthusiasm
and knowledge about Mopars, and enjoy the company of other Mopar enthusiasts.
Membership is open to anyone. Our club welcomes owners of all Mopar vehicles, whether
it is a project car, a daily driver, or a fully restored vehicle. Ownership of a Mopar is not a
prerequisite of membership; neither is owning a show quality vehicle.
CAMA is a member of the Speciality Vehicles Association of Alberta (SVAA).
The SVAA is affiliated with the National Association of Antique Automotive Clubs of Canada (NAACC) which is active in lobbying provincial and federal governments to prevent restrictive legislation against the automotive hobbyist.
Our membership year runs from September 1 of the current year through to August 31 of the following year. Membership fees are $20 for new memberships and $15 for renewing memberships. New memberships paid after June 1 are good through to the following year. One membership covers a member and a spouse, and allows one voting privilege.
Club membership benefits:
- 10% discount at Red Deer Auto Value Parts on most items (some items like motor oil are excluded)
- annual club supper to celebrate the Christmas season
- annual club summer BBQ
- club decal and club membership card
- club voting privileges
- free ad space on the club’s website classified page
- your vehicle(s) can be showcased on the club’s website ‘Members Rides’ page
- you can have your surplus car parts sold at the club’s vendor table at the annual Quicktime swap meet. Club members manning the table, will collect payment for you for any parts that are sold.
- club members that volunteer during the annual CAMA car show do not have to pay the entry fee for their car.
Our mailing address is:
Central Alberta Mopar Association ©
Box 26042 Red Deer, AB
Or fill out the following contact form: