Central Alberta Mopar Association (CAMA) provides a place to share your enthusiasm and knowledge about Mopars, and enjoy the company of other Mopar enthusiasts. Membership is open to anyone. Our club welcomes owners of all Mopar vehicles, whether it is a project car, a daily driver, or a fully restored vehicle. Ownership of a Mopar is not a prerequisite of membership; neither is owning a show quality vehicle.
CAMA is a member of the Speciality Vehicles Association of Alberta (SVAA). The SVAA is affiliated with the National Association of Antique Automotive Clubs of Canada (NAACC) which is active in lobbying provincial and federal governments to prevent restrictive legislation against the automotive hobbyist.
Our membership year runs from September 1 of the current year through to August 31 of the following year. Membership fees are $20 for new memberships and $15 for renewing memberships. New memberships paid after June 1 are good through to the following year. One membership covers a member and a spouse, and allows one voting privilege.
Benefits of Membership
- 10% discount at Red Deer Auto Value Parts on most items (some items like motor oil are excluded)
- Christmas dinner Party
- Summer Barbque
- Club decal and club membership card
- Club voting privileges
- Annual Quicktimes Swap Meet table, so you can sell your old parts
- Free entry for you and your car into the annual car show
- Connecting with other enthusiasts
- Finding parts and other resources
- Help to preserve Mopar history and knowledge