Central Alberta Mopar Asssociation News And Pictures
Central Alberta Mopar Association
25th Annual Mopar Show & Shine 2019!
August 10, 2019
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Red Deer, Alberta
St. Joseph High School
110 - 2700, 67 Street, Red Deer, Alberta (just north of the roundabout)
- Any Chrysler family vehicle is welcome! Click going or interested on our Facebook event for up-to-the-minute notifications.
- We have a pancake breakfast and lunch BBQ, with all proceed going to the Red Deer Food Bank! See you there!
- Save time by filling out your registration form ahead of time. Download a copy, print it out, and fill it in. Just don't forget it at home!
- For more information, call Robin at: 403-302-0260.
The 24th Annual Mopar Show & Shine 2018 Was a Success
- Over 120 vehicles registered. We had a fantastic visit from the '71 and '72 H-Coded Swinger 340s. It was a treat to see these rare cars!
- We also purchased $750 worth of breakfasts in support of the Red Deer Food Bank!
Our New Website
We appreciate your patience as we work to fill our site with content. You may still access our old site, however, keep in mind that some images and links may not be working fully.
Central Alberta Mopar Association is a group of Mopar enthusiasts based in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. Membership is open to anyone owning or having an interest in classic or modern Mopar vehicles.
We are a registered non-profit organization dedicated to the appreciation, restoration, and preservation of all Mopar family vehicles. We host a Mopar only car show every August. Some of the proceeds from our annual car show support local charities. Learn more about us!
2017 Show News
Our 2017 show was a great success! We had lots of amazing rides come out and the weather was fantastic. We also raised $1,000 for the Red Deer Food Bank!
2019 Car Show - New Location
Our car show will be held on August 11, 2019, at St. Joseph High School, 110 - 2700, 67 Street, Red Deer, Alberta (just north of the roundabout).
Give us a call at (403) 318-8388 or reach us through FaceBook
We hold general meetings at 7:00 PM on the second Tuesday of each month at ABC Country Restaurant, 2085 Gaetz Ave., Red Deer
Meetings are open to everyone!